Accademia Gallery Tickets
It is one of the most popular museums in the world because it displays the Michelangelo's renowned David and his four Slaves, once in the Buontalenti Grotto inside the Boboli Garden.
Get priority access to the Accademia and see Michelangelo’s gigantic David, one of the greatest masterpieces in the history of art. Also check out the other artworks - including fine 15th century paintings by the likes of Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and Uccello. Show your digital voucher at the office across from the entrance, and then enter the Accademia through the quicker Priority Entrance for Reserved Ticket holders.
Opened in the 1780s as a teaching facility for students at the Academy of Fine Arts, Florence’s Accademia is now synonymous with Michelangelo’s towering statue of David. You’ll feel almost everything about this 5-meter (17-foot) piece of sculpture is super-sized – apart from one little detail which most men will find reassuring!
A supreme work of technical mastery and symbol of the struggles of the Florentine Republic against bigger and nastier rivals, David encapsulates the very spirit of the city itself. With this ticket you'll be able to walk past the lines that often stretch around the outside of the building, and walk right in.
Other artworks to look out for: Michelangelo’s famous unfinished Slaves, a set of captive figures enslaved in marble; Giambologna’s original plaster cast for his terrifying Rape of the Sabina Women statue in Piazza della Signoria; and fine 15th century paintings by the likes of Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and Uccello.
These tickets get you access to all of this incredible Renaissance art, by using the Reserved Ticket entrance, thus bypassing the lengthy ticketing lines.
- Address: The main entrance of the Museum is on Via Ricasoli n° 58/60 - Florence, very near to San Marco Square.
- Hours: Tuesday through Sunday, 8:15 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Via Ricasoli 58 , Florence (Google Maps)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office across from the museum. Use the Priority Entrance for Reserved Ticket holders.
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Instant ticket delivery
- Access to the gallery
- Skip the (really) lengthy ticket line and gain priority access to Florence's world-renowned Accademia Gallery
- Marvel at Michelangelo’s iconic statue of David and his incomplete Slaves and St. Matthew
- Enjoy beautiful paintings by Sandro Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, and Michelangelo’s teacher Domenico Ghirlandaio
Accademia Gallery Map